Monday, February 24, 2020
Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.
- Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.
- Be what you are. This is the first step towards becoming better than you are.
- Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.
- Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
- Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.
- Great work is done by people who are not afraid to be great.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit
Monday, February 17, 2020
Sunday, February 16, 2020
Saturday, February 01, 2020
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. ~ Arthur Ashe
- It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. ~ Albert Einstein
- Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful. ~ William Morris
- For every minute spent organizing, an hour is earned. ~ Benjamin Franklin
- Life is really simple, but men insist on making it complicated. ~ Confucius
- Our life is frittered away by detail...Simplify, simplify. ~ Henry David Thoreau
- Time is a created thing. To say “I don’t have time” is to say “I don’t want to.” ~ Lao
- If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it. ~ Olin Miller
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~ Leonardo da Vinci
- A good system shortens the road to the goal. ~ Orison Swett Marden
- The best way to get something done is to begin. ~ Author Unknown
- The more you have, the more you are occupied, the less you give. But the less you have, the more free you are. ~ Mother Teresa
- Organize your life around your dreams, and watch them come true.
- Successful organizing is based on the recognition that people get organized because they, too, have a vision. ~ Paul Wellstone
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler. ~ Henry David Thoreau
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. ~ Anatole France
- Keep what is worth keeping, and then with the breath of kindness blow the rest away. ~ Dinah Craik
- You'll never get organized if you don’t have a vision for your life. ~ Linda Eubanks
- Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible. ~ Francis of Assisi
- First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. ~ Napoleon Hill
- You will never be completely ready. Start from wherever you are. ~ C.J. Hayden
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. ~ George Eliot
- It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. ~ Charles Darwin
- Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you. ~ Carl Sandburg
- The universe doesn’t give you what you ask for with your thoughts; it gives you what you demand with your actions. ~ Steve Maraboli
- Clutter is not just physical stuff. It’s old ideas, toxic relationships and bad habits. Clutter is anything that does not support your better self. ~ Eleanor Brownn
- Joy is not in things; it is in us. ~ Richard Wagner