Below are some entries from http://www.smallstep.gov/.
1. Walk to work.
2. Use fat free milk over whole milk.
3. Do sit-ups in front of the TV.
4. Walk during lunch hour.
5. Drink water before a meal.
6. Eat leaner red meat & poultry.
7. Eat half your dessert.
8. Walk instead of driving whenever you can.
9. Take family walk after dinner.
10. Skate to work instead of driving.
11. Avoid food portions larger than your fist.
12. Mow lawn with push mower.
13. Increase the fiber in your diet.
14. Don't eat late at night
15. Play with your kids 30 minutes a day
16. Make a Saturday morning walk a group habit
17. Stretch before bed to give you more energy when you wake up
18. Drink lots of water
19. Join an exercise group
Dear All, have a wonderful day.
Ranamma & Ajay Nana.