Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Trip to Calgary:June 13th, 14th, and 15th, 2008

I'm planning to go on a trip to Calgary in the second week of June, 2008. I'll attend a convention on the 13th, 14th, and 15th. It's the Alberta NDP convention.

I'm participating in it as a delegate from Edmonton-whitemud constituency of the NDP Alberta. We, the delegates from Edmonton-whitemud are planning to go as a group.

Cities are not simply roads, affordable two-story dwellings and shopping malls. They are ideas.

I visited Calgary in the year 2000. My wife Vijayalakshmi and I accompanied our daughter Dr. Aparna to Canada's Chemistry Convention in Calgary. I would like to renew and enrich my acquaintance with the city and the people of Calgary.


If we can find a path with no obstacles, it probably does not lead anywhere: Frank