Thursday, December 09, 2004

Launch of this Blog...


I have been thinking for a long time to save, if not all, at least some of the letters/emails written by parents to us their children at one place, as I find faith, hope, inspiration, guidance, moral values, family legacy, hearty blessings, best wishes and love in them. After toying with that desire for several days, finally, I have created this blog spot on the web today.

My parent’s letters / email communications have been a blend of many things derived from their experiences and from their extensive reading and interactions with people around them. I felt personally benefited because of that and want to have an easy way of revisiting them when ever I feel like. Also it is a small effort from me to chronicle the times and pass on some of the good family values to my next generations.


"Mom & Dad, I may no longer be that little child who always wanted another hug or minute with you But I still miss you when we are apart.

I may no longer need your hand for every step I take
But I still need your acceptance and support of everything I do.

I may not be that little child who asked for all the things I ever wanted in the world
But that’s because long ago you taught me how to go after my dreams.

I may no longer be that little child who Looked to you to share every hurt, smile and tear But I still feel like that child whenever I think of you…

I’ll always love you, Mom and Dad, With the heart of that little child .... Thank you for being there...."