Friday, May 26, 2006

Thank You

Sir,
I wonder why your presence excites me and inspires lots of positive thoughts which leads the paths of joyful solutions. I wish you a pleasant journey to join your sweet three. My regards and best wishes to madam and your sweet three and their Cute kids.

Yours Lovingly,
(m.a.basith)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU!!

Thank you very much for your e-mail, dear Basith.
We started our journey on 25th may 2006 early morning from Hyderabad, India and reached on 25th may 2006 early in the evening, [ Canada time] the city of Edmonton, Canada. Our journey was comfortable.

More in my next mail, please covey my best regards to all our near and dear people and and also all the members of your sweet family.

With love, Somayya kasani