Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hope you are in good health and good spirit!

Dear Sumeda Khosla,

How are you! I Felt happy to see your affectionate mail. Yes! The thoughts are great no doubt. But it is a wise decision to start applying to our day-to-day life. Congratulations! For your decision to nurture those values for a happy living.

Aaanimutyaalu is almost my journal, my dear younger daughter Anupama updates my mails time to time. You can go through it occasionally and you can also give me your feedback for improvement for our greater benefit.

More in my next mail. Yes let us keep in touch and share our news and views.

Your loving uncle,
Somayya Kasani

====================
Respected Somaiah Uncle,

Hope you are in good health and in good spirits. Thanks so much for sending me touchy poems. I had checked your website and came to know about your family and about the letters which impressed me a lot. It was really nice to see your grandchildren too. When I clicked Aaanimutyaalu, I got more poems, thoughts and motivated guidelines. Some of them I started applying in my day to day life.

Thanks again.

Regards
Sumedha