Friday, October 06, 2006

From Rutherford Library

"It is not possible for civilization to flow backwards while there is youth in the world."
- Helen Keller

"The past sharpens perspective, warns of pitfalls, and helps to point the way. "

"The most important thing in communicating is to hear what isn`t being said."

"Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts!"


Dear Children, Good Morning.
Your dear Mummy and I are fine here. Today I am exploring the great University of Alberta. I am writing this mail from Rutherford Library. I came here by taking a bus, which came and stopped infront of Michenary Park, IGA Super Market.

I remember where I made my drive on my own in akkaiah`s absence in the country during one of my previous visits. I shall spend here in the library for a couple of hours and go to the Downtown, taking LRT and spend a couple of hours in Edmonton Public Library.

With Love, Naana