Goethe was a German poet, novelist, philosopher, and scientist who is considered one of the giants of the literary world. I read his biography this morning. Here a few quotes by Goethe.
You all have a nice day!
With Love, Amma-Naana.
1. Every spoken word arouses our self-will.
2. He is happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home.
3. If you wish to know the mind of a man, listen to his words.
4. Every step of life shows much caution is required.
5. Fresh activity is the only means of overcoming adversity.
6. He is dead in this world who has no belief in another.
7. A correct answer is like an affectionate kiss.
8. A man's manners are a mirror in which he shows his portrait.
9. Behavior is the mirror in which everyone shows their image.
10. A noble person attracts noble people, and knows how to hold on to them.
11. A really great talent finds its happiness in execution.
12. Be generous with kindly words, especially about those who are absent.
13. Character develops itself in the stream of life.
14. Correction does much, but encouragement does more.
15. Unite and lead, is watchword of the wise.
16. Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.
17. Nothing is worth more than this day.
18. Talk well of the absent whenever you have the opportunity.