Thursday, March 09, 2006

How are you ... From a Daughter



Dear sir,

how are u, how is ur health now,

I have given a reply to your son, Ajay today, because in our hospital net was not working that's why its delayed, sorry for that! . Sir i like u very much, because of your talking style and behavior.

Give me reply as soon as possilbe.

With regards
Urs daughter
lakshmi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice to receive your mail, dear KONDA .

We have already two sweet Konda`s. I call them Chinnakonda and Peddakonda. Now you are added to my account. Yes! I too like you very much. I like your straightforwardness mostly. Yes! let us keep in touch with each other and let us exchange our news and views.

I shall close my mail wishing you all the best!

With love, Naana