Saturday, November 04, 2006

Site Well Done..Prof.Ramulu

The following message is received from your website visitor.

Visitor: Prof. Ramulu
Location: Washington
Message:


Dear Somayya garu, Namasthe.

The site is very well done and inspiring.

with best regards,
-Ramulu



Dear Ramulu sir, Namasthe!

Thank you very much for your e-mail, which gave me a boost at my this preset job.

I am communicating with my loving children through this ' Electronic communications' after my retirement. As we are living a far from one another, the situation demanded me to aquire this skill for my correspondence.

I shall keep in touch with you too sir, occasionally communicating my feelings and experiences in North America, with emails.

Please convey our best wishes to your loving children and our best regards to Madam, their loving Mom.

More in my next mail,
Yours, Somayya Kasani