Monday, November 27, 2006

A Teacher & A Pupil's association - There are several happy moments during these six months

Respected sir,
I am fine here, hope the same with you. I am happy to see your mail. Today only I returned from Kerala. I will definitely meet Aparna and Kamlesh during their stay in Hyderabad.

There are several happy moments during these six months. One of it is my son got 16th Rank in EAMCET in his first attempt & joined in Osmania medical college.

In Mungalvedu village, Primary school is under construction in the center of the village. Mr.Paparao donated Rs.10,00,000 for it. We are also renovating the Temples in the village. Mr. paparao is staying in Hyderabad presently.

Convey my wishes to Ajay & Anupama. In your next mail kindly give E.Mail Id of Ajay and Anupama.

With regards,
K.Someshwer Rao & Radhika



Dear Someshwar Rao, Good Evening.

How are you? How is your work?

I am writing this e-mail from Edmonton , Canada . It is almost six months since we came here. I am spending my time mostly going to the library and associating with people in our neghibourhood.

Aparna and her husband Mr. Kamalesh and their sweet kids Vikram and Vinod are on India tour now. They spent a couple of days in Singapore and reached Chennai now. They will also go to Bangalore, Madurai and Kanyakumari.

They will come to Hyderabad on 8 th morning. And stay at Dilsukh Nagar, near AstaLaxmi Temple at her Pinni' s home. They spend visiting in and around Hyderabad from December 8 to December 15. They will also meet you at their convenience or they will call you from their home.

How is Madam Renuka and how is your loving son? How are your loving parents? How are Mr. Paparao and his beloved sibilings.

More in my next mail.

With love, Somayya Kasani

Note: You can click on
My Journal to know my activities here in North America .

"Expressing greetings for our good friends
Hellos and happy harmony
We learn so much among one another
This is how we care and share."