Thursday, April 03, 2008

Greetings

Dear Somayya,

How wonderful that you are working to make a difference in society and have found a way to contribute to improving the human condition. I applaud your efforts.
The political arena is a challenging one and I will be very interested in your experiences..
Have I told you that I will be attending the St. John's College summer graduate institute in June? In this program I will study the great minds and am hoping to get a better grasp of today's world and my place in it. Perhaps I can contribute as well one day.

With loving thoughts,
Lillian



Dear Lillian , Good Afternoon. Thank you for your e-mail. How are you?

I am glad that I met you once only once, a year ago, at Seattle Public Library, downtown. However we are in touch with each other since that time with e-mails.

You are an enthusiastic reader and an experienced artist and more than anything else, I believe you are my well-wisher. So I update you the information from my side time to time.

On March 8, 2008 I took my membership in Alberta New Democratic Party, after participating in an election campaign, in recently held Alberta Provincial Elections -2008. I have been inspired by the ideals of the party, which always stands for the common families of the country. I don't know much about the history of the party, but I saw most of the teachers and university professors are part of it.

I am participating as a delegate in a Annual Provincial Convention - 2008 to be held in the month of June, 2008 in Calgary. I will be knowing more about the party and the people who work for it. I shall give a brief report of my trip to you later.
More in my next e-mail. Please acknowledge this e-mail with your feedback.

Yours Friendly, Somayya Kasani