Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I had a great time in the Loving Company of Ajay Naana

Dear all, Good Morning.

Today is April 23, 2008. I am coming back home, Edmonton on April 25, 2008 by 12:40 PM. So tomorrow is the last day of my vacation. Ajay Nana is taking leave tomorrow to associate with me. We will plan our day well and work our plan, as well.

I am really very happy about my trip to Seattle. I could spend about 26 days in the loving company of our dear Ajay Nana. I have been boosted by his association.

My trip is fruitful. We prepared the soft copy of our VANI - 2008 and put it in Microsoft Publisher. It is almost ready to print, now. I could also participate in WATS Ugadi Celebrations, held on April 12, 2008. And I did a lot of good reading and made good notes for my reference.

I met Mr. Jesse Chiang a retired professor of Seattle University. He wrote two books. One, a Time for a new direction. And the Second one, The Good Life.

I already mentioned earlier about Mark Jarmuth who is an advocate who wrote " The Nazi Paradigm An Anological Study of the Origin and Nature of Authoritarian Rule in America".

More in my next e-mail, dear all.
With Love, Nana