Thursday, May 01, 2008

May Day Thoughts

1. We cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are.

2. Failure is good. It's fertilizer. We learn from making mistakes.

3. If we don't change, we don't grow, if we don't grow, we are not living.

4. Learning is the noble change of broadening our scope.

5. The happiness of our life depends on the quality of our thoughts.

Dear Children, Good Morning.

Today is my fourth day at our school, in this present session. I am enjoying my learning at our school. I had my walking tour for half an hour in our great Bonnie Doon Mall, close to our school. I reached there at 7 a.m and I had left for my school around 8 a.m. I am making acquaintances with the other people who participate in morning walk in the mall.

I spend my time in computer lab for half an hour listening to some language exercises. And I go to my class at 8: 55 a.m everyday, by that time, Mr. Loney also come there to open the class-door for us. He is a great resourceful teacher indeed. We are lucky to have him for this term.

Thank you, our dear Peddakonda you admired the way how I interact with new people each day and develop the friendship, in your last e-mail. In fact every human being desires the noble quality of FRIENDSHIP with his fellow-beings. It is human’s gregarious nature. Due to this quality the man is living in a society, after all.

More in my next e-mail, Have a great day, dear all.
With Love, Amma - Nana