Saturday, May 10, 2008

My creative writing on Mothers' Day written as part of my lab assignment

The custom of honoring motherhood is a nice thing. To honor mothers is a great service to humanity. Their patience, their dedication toward their children is really praise-worthy. Mothers are not only raising children, they are also working on par with others in a befitting manner in this 21st century. If I take Mrs. Lynda, Mrs. Kamalah and Mrs. Joan, our beloved teachers, as an example, they have successfully raised their children and have continued to teach us in good spirits the whole day. It is really wonderful to know how much potential they possess. They are competing with the sun and the moon every day, just like my dear wife, Vijayalakshmi. My wife, Vijaya, is a wonderful home-maker and the backbone of our family.

I salute all of them on Mothers’ Day for their sincere service. Yes! I believe that we have to celebrate Mother’s Day with a good spirit all over the world in order to give our thanks to them.