Thursday, January 31, 2008

I am delighted to receive your email.‏

"Happiness is not something we have in our hands; it is something we carry in our heart!"
Dear Kavitha,

I am delighted to receive your email. Of course, I remember you very well. And I also remember the speech that you gave during farewell to our batch. Happy to get back in touch base with you. Thanks for your efforts in reaching me. Finally we are connected and now onwards let us try to stay connected.

How are you doing? Where are you living right now and in what field are you working now?

I am very happy to know about silver jubilee celebrations of our school. I have a definite yearning and longing for our school and the memories. I have a strong desire to visit our school and meet our teachers and I hope I can do that sometime in near future....

Here is my contact number: 1 408 568 8501. However, email is the best source of communication.

Take Care and Wish you the best,
Anupama Akkayya.