Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ajay, now that I am home I visited the blog and it warmed my heart

Ajay, my computer at work blocked my attempt to visit the blog. I forwarded to my home e-mail and just visited it. I can not even begin to tell you how touched I am that your beautiful father gleaned from my site such a wonderful biography. God bless him and his for eternity. You are truly a very special family and I am blessed to now count you as friends. Thank you so much. I also loved the baby shower pictures and tributes. This is ever so exciting. Hazel, Kinnera, David and I are so excited to come up and visit. We certainly will do so this summer. God bless you and your family. I am the one enriched knowing you. Have a wonderful weekend.

John Inman, Ed.M., PHR
There is no where to go and nothing to do except be of service
Dedicated to the development of capacities and capabilities in adults for growth and change