Friday, May 18, 2007

Baby Shower - More RSVPs & Best Wishes

Respected Annaiah Garu,
Thank you very much for your letter. I am honored----. Ajay is one of the nicest kids I saw for a while---Rani compliments him---.

I never forget the love they bestowed on me when I visited their home. It's my fortune to help please ---treat me as your sister--and help in the event as a family member---I shall look at your web site soon

loving regards
lavanya



Mr. Somaiah:
Our heart felt congratulations to you and the family. Indeed we are very happy for you, and our very best to the couple.

Sharana Basappa
Edmonton



Dear Auntie and Uncle, Good Morning.

How are you? Thank you very much for the invitation. Ajay and Rani look very nice and we wish them all the best! I hope they become very good parents too, under your guidance. We wish everything will go smoothly and Rani will have easy delivery!

With regards,
Damayanthi, Praveen and family.



Dear Kasani,
It is matter of great happiness that you are going to be a grandpa again soon in near future.

My best wishes for you and your family. I am to take immigrants English classes on every Friday and Saturday from 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm. I hope you will excuse my absence from this great occasion.

With best wishes
PD Sharma



Somaiah Garu:

Please convey our congratulations to Ajay and Aparna on the happy occasion.

We are not able to come there now. Kantha and I are going to San Francisco tomorrow and we could be there for about 3 weeks.

Murthy



Uncle & Aunt also Ajay and Rani, Andariki Ma Namaskaramulu.
Thank You so much for inviting us for the Baby Shower, We are so glad and at the same time sorry for not joining with you guys. We hope you had a great time on
that occasion.

Hai Ajay, Congratulations! and so Rani. And Take care. Regards to Anupama.
We will talk to you guys soon.

Bye for now. Good Night
Neeraja & Mahipal
Edmonton