Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Morning Power Questions & The Evening Power Questions & The Problem Solving Questions - Notes From a Friend By Anthony Robbins


The Morning Power Questions

1) What am I happy about in my life right now ? What about that makes me happy ? How does that make me feel?

2) What am I excited about in my life right now ? What about that makes excited ? How does that make me feel ?

3) What am I proud of in my life right now ? What about that makes me proud ? How does that make me feel ?

4) What am I grateful for in my life right now ? What about that makes me grateful ? How does that make me feel ?

5) What am I enjoying most in my life right now ? What about that do I enjoy ? How does that make me feel ?

6) What am I committed to in my life right now ? What about that makes me committed ? How does that make me feel ?

7) Who do I love ? Who loves me ? What about that makes me loving? How does that make me feel ?


The Evening Power Questions

1) What have I given today ? In what ways have I been a giver today ?

2) What did I learn today ?

3)How has today added to the quality of my life? How can I use today as an investment in my future ?


The Problem Solving Questions

1. What is great about this problem ?


2. What is not perfect yet ?

3. What am I willing to do to make it the way I want it ?

4. What am I willing to no longer do in order to make it the way I want it ?

5. How can I enjoy the process while I do what is necessary to make it the way I want it ?