Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Friday, April 24, 2020
Never stop caring about the little things in life.
Never stop wondering are we on our own.
Never stop thinking has your spirituality grown.
Never stop building bridges that lead to better tomorrows.
Never stop trying, and don’t give into sorrow.
Never stop feeling amazed at the beauty that surrounds you.
Never stop hearing the music, and don’t give into the blues.
Never stop pushing away negative thoughts that make you feel sad.
Never stop looking at all the miracles we have had.
Never stop loving the ones you hold dear.
Never stop giving, and don’t give into the fear.
Never stop smiling, but look forward to each new day.
Never stop shining in your own special way.
Never forget that all storms will clear.
Thursday, April 23, 2020
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Congratulations Vinod. Keep learning. We all wish you the best.
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Below is a brief article about what is like today:
Summer festivals are being cancelled in , the City of Festivals, due to the coronavirus.
The latest is the International Fringe Fringe Festival, the largest one in the world outside of Edinburgh.
Also cancelled are the Jazz Festival, Rainmakers Rodeo in St. Albert, and the Shakespearean Festival. Add to that the June schedule of the CFL and the Eskimos, with no guarantee of even a partial football season.
Will the domino effect continue and take out K-Days, Taste of , Cariwest, and the Folk Festival. No pancakes at the Legislature this year at Rachel Notley`s constituency, perhaps.
The museums, libraries, zoo, Fort , and Space Science Centre are closed.
Add to that the closing of school, the malls closures and limited bus traffic, and is resembling a ghost town. Our only salvation is a vaccine, to prevent a deadly recurrence if things open up too soon.
How are things in Atlanta?
I am still writing and have over 140 pages done.
Keep up the good spirit. And best wishes to you and your family|
Saturday, April 11, 2020
Tuesday, April 07, 2020
Friday, April 03, 2020
- There's only one growth strategy: work hard.
- We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have traveled from the point where they started. Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong.
- What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.
- One can choose to go back toward safety or forward toward growth. Growth must be chosen again and again; fear must be overcome again and again. Don't go through life, grow through life.
- Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are. If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
- Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.
- Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.
- Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. The power of imagination makes us infinite. With self-discipline most anything is possible.