Wednesday, April 01, 2020

My message from when I was going to be sixty

Dear Our Sweet Three: In a Couple of months on June 19, 2020, I turn 80. But here is my email written to you around my 60th Birthday I.e two decades ago. I cannot change anything still. Please receive the message, again.


Dear our sweet Three !!

I reach sixty 60th year mile-stone soon. My journey of life is fine, although there were several ups and downs in between.

Now I feel that I am more fortunate as I am in a position to learn from our own sweet kids for my further life - journey. I teach them with the virtue of my experience and learn from their knowledge. And we grow well all together.

On the auspicious occasion of my Birthday I wish our little but great ones to tell me what I need to learn, for my happy future journey of my life. I value your suggestions more than any body else’s.

I know it is quite natural for people to invite the things they want and not what they need. So most people just tell their companions only things they wish to know but never tell the things that they need to know to avoid conflicts. But we know well that conflicts are the cause to progress. They are not avoidable.

But we have to get good solutions to move on the relatively correct path. Please think for a while and write to me. I shall await for your valuable suggestions.

Yours lovingly,
Naana

* Dear Nana - The one key positive difference now as you approach 80 years is that you have 4 lovely grandchildren. We all can love and learn from each other 💓😃

**  Our Sweet Grandkids Vikram, Vinod, Pragathi and Prabhat Kiran celebrated my 75th Birthday in Edmonton AB 🇨🇦 and my 80th Birthday in advance, during our Cruise Carnaval trip to Bahamas Island. I enjoy associating with them the most.