Tuesday, October 03, 2017

True - all of it !!




Today, September 28, 2017, I went to Duvall, a small city in King County, Washington, United States. Bus 224 runs from Duvall to Redmond TC on week days. I live in Redmond Ridge on its Route. The bus stop is a 10 minute walk from our home. Normally. I go to Redmond Library, but as I was late I went to Duvall library.

I consider libraries a wonderful institution and enjoy reading there. Needing to get back home to Redmond Ridge, I decided to leave earlier. So I came out in advance. 

In front of the library is city hall. Adjacent to it there's a small Coffee shop.  While I was walking slowly watching roadside dwellings, I was stopped and was greeted by a young lady, who was the owner, and asked me if I like eating donuts, I said, "No”. She asked if I like ice cream. Still I said “No”. 

Finally she asked me if I like drinking Coffee. Then as I didn't drink coffee that day, I said yes. She gave me coffee. I said coffee with milk and sugar. 

Then she gave me coffee and I enjoyed drinking. When I asked to pay money for coffee ☕️ she said that 'I didn't ask her for coffee, but they offered me coffee'. The lady and her mom (perhaps) smiled. 
Before I came out, I asked them why I can’t have picture, together. Her mom was sitting at my table with glass of water, I believe, and in front of me a coffee cup. 

I want to submit this in my Creative Writing class on  next Tuesday.. How do you think?🤞