Thursday, September 28, 2006

Edmonton Library


Dear all, I am writing this mail from Library. Presently I am in the second Floor of the building. It is a mini pub.I shall make a short trip in the library and select a couple of books of my interest and sit at a table, comfortably going through them for sometime.

I Started from home at 10.26 a m and reached the library around 12.00 am. I greeted a couple of my new acquaintances at SAGE before I came to the library. At 2.00 pm my friend Mr. Joginder joins me. And we go around the Churchill Square chatting the subjects of our interest. By 4 pm, we start back our respective sweet homes.

More in my next mail,

HAVE A NICE DAY, DEAR ALL.

With love, Naana

Note: I see people around me, with unique goals and abilities and with distinct potential.