Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Greetings

Thank you, Peddakonda for your love and affection. Amma-Nana



Our Dear Amma and Nana: Good morning!

Thank you for your mails. I really admire you, how you break language, cultural and continental barriers and meet people with good heart and make friends. I am very glad that you are making new friends and expanding each day.

I am at work now. I woke up by 5:15 AM. Kept ready breakfast, packed lunch boxes, kept ready clothes for Vikram and Vinod and reached office at 7:00 AM.

Nana, your spirit is very high; to keep up with it you need to take good diet. Please as soon as you wake up, before you sit on computer, please brush and drink cup of milk. Then you can take your tablet.

I am happy to see your mails. Have a nice day.

With love, Yours Aparna