Wednesday, September 08, 2010

See a failure as a challenge to modify your approach!

“If we don't see a failure as a challenge to modify our approach, but rather as a problem with ourselves, as a personality defect, we will immediately feel overwhelmed.”

-Anthony Robbins




If you want to know me, listen to me
If you want to strengthen me, point out my gifts and talents
If you want to motivate me,find the incentives that drive me
If you want to direct me, persuade me with the benefits
If you want to make me feel important,Invite me
If you want me to live a life of purpose, equip me with values
If you want to protect me, create safe boundaries around me
If you want to encourage me, be available when I am challenged
If you want to energize me, ignite me with your enthusiasm
If you want to challenge me, help me learn mistakes are ok
If you want me to have an accurate self, give me responsibilities
If you want me to value others love me!
-Author Unknown