Sunday, August 27, 2006

Greetings : Madam Paula Jenson

Dear Madam Paula Jenson, Namaste!

Thank you very much for your loving mail. We are all glad to read your mail. I forwarded your mail to our children. They felt very happy.

Even though it is first time for you to teach the Language, you are teaching with good spirit of the most experienced great teachers. I am truly saying it.

I am presently writing this mail from Edmonton, Canada. My wife Vijayalakshmi and I are living in Edmonton, where our elder daughter Dr. Aparna, and our son-in-law Mr.Kamalesh babu live and work. They have two loving sons Vinod and Vikram. Vikram is six years and Vinod is two.

I shall try to associate with the language and the literary activities here in Edmonton Public Library.

Yes! I shall definitely keep in contact with mails. And I shall write my living and learning experiences here in Edmonton.

Please convey our best regards to your loving husband and our best wishes to your sweet children.

No more to write you now.

with love,
Somayya Kasani
=========================
Dear Somayya Kasani,

What lovely thoughts, warm poems and colorful pictures. Thank you so much for your communication. I did visit you family web site, and there was able to get to know and see a bit of your beautiful family, made so no doubt by all you have given to it.

I am glad to hear you were able to profit from the pronunciation classes. For me it was the first time to teach solo, and I love teaching non native speakers. I look forward to teaching and tutoring more.

Please keep in contact. I truely loved the poetic thoughts and bow to you and your gentle spirit.

namaste,
paula jenson