Sunday, June 11, 2006

Human heart needs love for survival


Dear our sweet People,

I reach sixty 6th year stone soon. My journey of life is fine, although there were several ups and downs in between.

Now I feel that I am more fortunate as I am in a position to learn from our own sweet kids for my further journey. I teach them with the virtue of my experience and learn from their knowledge. And we grow well all together.

On the auspicious occasion of my Birthday I wish our little but great ones to tell me what I need to learn, for my happy future journey of my life. I value your suggestions more than any body else’s.

I know it is quite natural for people to invite the things they want and not what they need. So most people just tell their companions only things they wish to know but never tell the things that they need to know to avoid conflicts. But we know well that conflicts are the cause to progress. They are not avoidable.

But we have to get good solutions to move on the relatively correct path. Please think for a while and write to me. I shall await for your valuable suggestions.

Yours lovingly,
Naana
=================================================
My Dearest AmmaNana!

Namaskaars. I felt very emotional, reading your email this morning. It is greatness of you to ask suggestions from us.

Honestly, I think, it is we who should request for that and not you. I think, you both have been living all through your lives with good values. We younger generation at this stage – should embrace you the way you are in all regards and seek your suggestions in building a harmonious family and in achieving success and progress in various sectors of our lives. I think, you both are perfect as you are, just please provide your timely inputs and suggestions for our benefit.

There may be and certainly differences between younger and elder generations. But when elders suggest something out of their good will and if younger generation can understand that, peace and happiness surrounds. Ultimately this is what is needed. To survive a human body, many essential needs like food, water and shelter are needed. But to survive a human heart, one and only one medicine needed is love. You, elders have done all what you could to provide the current life now we have. Now it is our turn to embrace you as you are and progress our lives with your suggestions. This is what I honestly feel. This is what I want to keep up.

I wish our Dearest Nana, advanced birthday wishes and Many Many Many Happy Returns of the same.

With Love and Respect, Chinna