Friday, July 07, 2006

Encouragement

Here is a short poem for you, our dear people! Let us read and learn!

"Give me love
And watch me grow.
Give me attention
need it so.

Give me honesty
And watch me be,
A better person
Just wait and see.

Give me respect
And you will find
I can be loving, gentle and kind.

Give me kindness
You won't regret it.

Give me humor
I'll laugh with you.

Be true to me
And I'll be true.

Give me a chance
To just show you
All the good things
That I can do.

Give me friendship
And a little of your time,
Then just stand back
And watch me shine.

Give me encouragement
Just a little will do;
Then let me give
All my love to you. "

The finest gift you can give anyone is encouragement. Yet, almost no one gets the encouragement they need to grow to their full.

With Love, AmmaNana