Monday, July 31, 2006

Greetings

Subject: RE: Thanks for your answer
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:27:06 -0700


"Dear Mr. Somayya Kasani

Thanks for your mail, I hope you and your family be well and I saw your new generations give them all the love as you can so, they will grow as big and strong trees, and nothing can do any danger for that. GOD gave me your friendship as a present.

HE knows HIS ways to do to the people meet themselves , you are a blessing person that is why you have this kind of live that was not a coincidence to know you, that happen because GOD knows his reasons don`t you think so? Bye I told to my wife about you and the way we talked in Seattle... August the first we will celebrate 20 years together and five good daughters and sons.
Thank you. I wish to all of you the best from my ....(sorry for my English)

- victor manuel lopez angulo
Mexico"

===================================

I greeted Mr and Mrs. Victor and his family, just now over phone.
- Naana