Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Baby Shower - Post Event Messages

Dear Rani and Ajay:

Congratulations to you, again. It was nice visiting your place, attending the warm occassion, and sharing your feelings over the long week-end. Period was short but memorable indeed.

Return to Edmonton was very comfortable. We are all back to our regular schedule.

Best wishes, and kind regards to you all.
Kamalesh


It was our pleasure Ajay. It was a great pleasure to meet all of your family members. I really couldn't spend all the time I wanted to for the event planning, hence I was unable to make it as good as I wanted to. Sorry, I too had to work within my own constraints :(
Uncle & Aunty eppati varaku untaaru ikkada? Please let Aunty know that the mirapa pandu patchchadi is very very tasty. Thanks for a nice time during the function, we all enjoyed it.

Please do not hesitate if you need any assistance while you are getting ready for a wonderful parenthood:)

All the best!
Rachna, Swapna, Krishnamohan


Ajay,

We had a great time at your party. The theme of the party was great and it was organized very well. Expression of love is very important and we often tend to take this for granted. I am sure Rani must have felt very special on this important day.

Regards,
Prasad