Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Explore. Dream. Discover.


Dear Children, Good Afternoon.

Look at each day as a chance to invest life into life. A chance to share your experience and deposit it into someone else's conscience. Each day is a chance to work miracles in the lives of others.

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

We are important and our lives are important, magnificent really, and their details are worthy to be recorded. Journaling gives me a way to organize my thinking and my activities. Journaling gives me a glimpse into who I am and who I am becoming.

Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.

Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. In the end, it's not the years in your life that count.
It's the life in your years.

With Love, Amma-Naana