Monday, July 23, 2007
Good Morning, Dear All : Amma - Naana
* Don’t think of yourself poorly or wish to be someone else, instead embrace your personal beauty and be happy.
* A person is only beautiful, when their own beauty, is reflecting on to others. Those who look for beauty, find it.
* Beauty is no quality in things themselves: it exists merely in the mind which contemplates them. Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
* It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.
* Keep your faith in all beautiful things; in the sun when it is hidden, in the Spring when it is gone.
* A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul. Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.
With Love, Amma-Naana
Posted by Anupama at 11:38 PM
Labels: Thought For the Day