Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A chat with Councillor Iveson

Hello Mr. Kasani!

I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you. You dropped by our office around Christmas time and from what I recall you were interested in chatting with the Councillor to get to know him a bit. I would be happy to set up a mutually convenient time to have him call you for a chat. Was there anything in particular that you wanted to discuss with Councillor Iveson?

Let me know when some good times are for him to call you and I'll put fit it into his schedule and confirm with you.

Thanks!

Leanne Brown
Executive Assistant
Councillor Don Iveson
p. 496-8132
f. 496-8113
leanne.brown@edmonton.ca

Please consider the environmental impacts before printing this email.





Hi Somayya!

How about Thursday the 28th at 3pm here at the Councillor's office?
Leanne Brown
Executive Assistant
Councillor Don Iveson




Dear Leanne Brown, Good Evening. How are you?

Chat with our councillor Mr. Don Iveson on February 28, 2008 , Thursday at 3:00 PM at the Councillor's office is Okay for me too.

Thank You.
Somayya Kasani