Saturday, February 09, 2008

An email from a friend

Hello Uncle ,

I have been reading most of your quotations in the mails that u send for the ACA, this one specially that " Happiness is not what we find...... it is some thing we create" is the most beautiful one, i like it very much .

we have met couple of times in the temple but i am not sure if u know me . I have been Aparna's and Kamlesh Babu's colleague at NAEJA pharmaceutical. I really appreciate your interest to keep the ACA updated electronically all the time . Thanks uncle , your experience of life is teaching me many things, hope to keep learning things from all elders out in the ACA community.

With kind regards
~Shri





We are one big family of people, trying to make our way through!

Dear Shrilakshmi, Good Evening. How are you?

It is nice to get an e-mail from you. I am happy about it.

Sure Lakshmi, let us keep in touch with e-mails and exchange each others experiences time to time and learn from that the challenges that come our way.

Yes! It is true that I don't know much about you and your family and your spirits. Next time I do speak with you and learn more about you.

* Please write an article for our " VANI " and e-mail me, for publication. Thank You, Lakshmi once again for your e-mail.

With Best Wishes,
Your Loving Uncle, Somayya Kasani