Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My Tody's Instant Writing In The Computer Lab‏ - Task is to Use a Set of Words as Given Below

I am Somayya Kasani.

My religion is doing good. I believe in honesty. Honesty is the best policy. I am a bilingual person. I can read and write two languages. I just want to get familiarized with Canadian local English accent. So I joined the LINC. LINC stands for language instruction for Newcomers to Canada.

My younger grandchild goes to kindergarten school to learn to communicate, play and interact with others appropriately. Children usually have longer attention span when they are doing something that they enjoy. Success encourages them to do better.

A learning disability does not stop someone from learning and achieving a lot in life, if they get the right support from their parents and teachers. Children benefit more from the instruction with carefully planned classroom activities.

Thank you,
Somayya Kasani
LINC 4

----------------------------------------------------------

Honesty
religion
bilingual
attention span
learning disability
instruction
successfully
benefit
kindergarten
fluently
confidential
encourage