Sunday, October 14, 2007
Thought For The Day
* Make your home a story book of the future, rather than one of the past.
* Healthy families require healthy communication.
* Wisdom comes in ten parts, nine of which are in silence. The tenth is brevity of language.
* Words cannot only create emotions, they create actions. And from our actions flow the results of our lives.
* The biggest reason men fail is broken focus.
* Success doesn't happen In a day, it happens daily. Success requires learning, changing, and growing.
* The significant problems we face in life cannot be solved by the same level of thinking, that created them.
* Do something great with your life. We all have capacity to live our best.
* I didn't say change is easy. Those who try to change are often faced with heavy resistance from all sides. The world wants you to remain average. Take things professionally, not personally.
* If you don't have hope in future, you have no power in the present.
* Success requires change, growth, and fresh outlook on our life's journey. Get rid of the dead weight holding you back and look forward to the adventure a head.
* Increase the size of your dream everyday and spend the rest of the life chasing after it.
* Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.
* When love and skill work together, expect masterpiece.
* The greatest revenge is massive success.
* The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift of life is yours; ... and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
* Let no one come to you without leaving happier and better.
With Love, Amma-Naana