Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Art Kills Ego

Dear All,

" I am David"; is a genuine life touching movie, Isn't it?.

Here is a nice poem for you...

With Love, Amma-Naana




Whenever I am in dilemma,
I try relaxing through world art cinema

It makes me laugh and weep,
And challenges me to think in deep

It narrates me human history,
Reveals the hidden mystery

Our hopes, our dreams, our whole life, I see, dude!
I can watch the truth in nude!!

For a moment, daily disturbances become slow
New thoughts flow, new hopes glow

Our secret fears, our silly doubts, our all, let them go
Art always kills my ego

Watching art cinema, doing meditation, for me, both are same
Both make me more human, mind becomes pretty calm

Perhaps, while meditating, my eyes, I close!
When watching art cinema, all my senses, I enclose!!