Saturday, October 28, 2006

Connecting people via the Electronic world..

The following message is received from your website: Kasani.org Contact Us Page


Visitor Name: Shiva Mamidi
Address: New Jersey, USA

Message:

Dear Somaiah garu,

I had the opportunity to visit your website via your email to the TDF Forum. I liked it very much. It is good to see your family/interests.

I was born and raised in Hyderabad, my grandfather(mother's father) is from nalgonda and my father's family is from nizamabad.

My mammaya was Telangana Students union president during the 1969 telangana agitation and was jailed in musheerabad. I feel wonderful to share this information with you.

Please keep in touch. I have provided my email address and my phone number. I will also try to call you.

Thanks & Regards
-Shiva Mamidi