Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Secular Humanist Association of Edmonton

Hello,

I'm Alice Leung and I am a Humanist who can relate to the questions you posed below quite fully. My husband Martin Wolfe is an atheist. We joke that a Humanist is a positive atheist who cares!

We checked out your website and were very impressed with the work and thought you put into it. We have no family website because we are very busy with our work, building a home and raising our 20 month old daughter, whom we adopted from China last year.

We would be open to geting together for coffee/tea/pop or equivalent thereof. Let us know if this appeals to you. Our doors are always open for you.

Warm regards,
Alice


Thank you dear Alice Leung for your e-mail. Felt happy to read your e-mail. It is nice to know that you are raising your 20 month old daughter, whom you adopted from China last year. Please I convey my best wishes to her and my best regards to your husband Mr. Martin Wolfe.

You are welcome to our sweet home at Magrath, come with you sweet daughter and your husband, with just a phone-call.

Somayya Kasani
Vijayalakshmi Kasani