Monday, October 09, 2006

An email from Magrath

Dear Children, GOOD MORNING!

Nice to speak with you last night. We are fine. We felt happy to know the nice features of our new Van. Please send us a picture of our New Van. Dear Chinna, good that you spoke with your friend Neelu.

With Love, Amma-Naana.

Let us look at everything as though we were seeing it either for the first or last time. Then our time on earth will be filled with glory.

Kindness comes so quickly back to those who first are kind. It's really up to us to make Our world a better one!

We've got to think about 'big things' while we're doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction.

I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do. That is character!

The best way to get something done is to begin.